Hey guys! I was tagged by Books are 42 for this tag, it seems like a really interesting one and a good way to get to know some of the people who are writing these blogs we all follow!
Thank the person who nominated you
Answer all the questions down below
Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
Why Did You Start Blogging? & Why Have You Kept Blogging?
I started blogging as a creative outlet that would let me talk about the things I enjoy! I just started this year and honestly I wish I had started long ago.
What Is Your Favorite Type of Blog Post to Write?
My favorite kind of post to write would have to be book reviews. I really love reflecting on books after I finish them and the act of putting that into words for the review really helps me collect my thoughts.
What Are Your Top Three Favorite Blog Posts You Wrote?
1. I really enjoyed writing the review for I love You so Mochi! I felt like I really poured a lot of myself into it and I really enjoyed the book a lot!
2. I am proud of my post Tips on Using Social Media for Writers and Bloggers. I have gotten a lot of feedback that it has helped people use social media in a meaningful way.
3. I felt really good about my review of Final Fantasy VII Remake. It was an amazing game and one I had been waiting on for a long time, and I feel great about the effort I put into this review.
What Are Some of Your Favorite Things to Do to Relax?
Playing video games and reading books are the obvious answers but I also really like to chill out with a coffee and watching YouTube.
What Are Three of Your Favorite Things?
1. Drinking coffee might be my favorite thing in the world. I also just might have a debilitating caffeine addiction.
2. Reading. I try to read at least a little bit every day, reading seems to calm me down and put me in the right state of mind. It is especially important for me to do as a way to unwind before bed.
3. Playing video games. Video games have always been a major part of my life and I don’t think I will ever stop loving them.
What Are Your Proudest Blogging Moments?
Any of the milestones my blog has hit, recently I went over 1,000 total followers for example! The one that probably meant the most was hitting 100 followers on WordPress. Getting follows from other bloggers means so much to me because they know exactly what goes into the work I am putting out.
What Are Your Hobbies Outside of Blogging?
Outside of blogging and my day job I really like to do boxing as a workout. I obviously haven’t been able to get in the gym in the last couple months and I really can’t wait to get back to it!
Describe Your Personality in Three Words
Thoughtful, relaxed, and jovial. I am generally a quiet person, but I don’t take things too seriously and I love to joke around.
What Are Your Top Three Pet Peeves?
1. I am not a huge fan of being touched, especially by someone I don’t know. It amazes me how many people will just come up and touch a stranger.
2. People that write and post online using slang terms. I don’t really know why this bothers me but it does.
3. People who go out of their way to be rude online. You don’t have to make the rude comment on that post. The world will be okay without knowing how much you hate that thing. Spread some positivity instead.
What’s Something Your Followers Don’t Know About You?
I made a post in the past about this but I recently started a podcast with some friends about video games and life in general, we’re still trying to figure it out but I would appreciate it if you checked it out!
I am tagging:
As always guys, thanks so much for reading and checking out my blog! Let me know what you guys think about tags like this, I really have a lot of fun with them! Check back (at least) every Wednesday and Saturday for new posts and sign-up via email to make sure you never miss anything!